Pedaling for pALS
When: Saturday, September 22, 2018
Time: Registration for the 25.8 mile bike ride opens at 8:30am.
Registration for the 1, 6 and 12 mile rides open at 9:30am
Where: Vitale's Restaurant in Ada
The ride will start and finish at Vitale's.
Join us for lunch at Vitale's following the ride from 11:30-2:30.
There are several ways to participate in this bike ride:
Register as a family or individual. The cost for families to register is $45; $35 for individuals. Includes one free t-shirt per family. Individuals also get 1 free Pedaling for pALS t-shirt.
You may choose:
You may choose:
- 1 mile – This is our ride/walk option for those who are interested in a stroll along the beautiful path. This is the perfect course for those with young children or for those living with ALS who would like to participate.
- 6 miles – This course is perfect for those interested in a fun and leisurely paced bike ride. This course is recommended for families with children 12 and under.
- 12 miles – For families interested in a longer ride, this is the course for you! The 12 mile ride is recommended for families with children 12 and over.
- 25.8 miles - Open road ride for experienced riders
Register as a Virtual Rider Unable to ride? No problem! Join us as a virtual rider! All virtual riders will have their name and city/state listed on our website.
- 15 mile virtual ride - $15
- 25 mile virtual ride - $25
- 50 mile virtual ride - $50
- 75 mile virtual ride - $75
- 100 mile virtual ride - $100
- Other distance - $1/mile